At Frontiers, we’re on a mission to make science accessible to everyone.
Research is the foundation of modern society and it is thanks to advances in science that we enjoy longer, healthier and more prosperous lives than ever before in human history. We are an open-access technology-based publisher and over the 10+ years of Frontiers we have disrupted the world of STEM publishing and are now one of the largest, most read and most cited publishers in the world.
We are passionate about our mission and welcome anyone who is dynamic, collaborative, courageous and rigorous. Come join us to help make science open – Your impact matters!
We are looking for an SEA Manager to lead the development of our paid search strategy and manage the team responsible for implementing the strategy. This is a brand new role in the team and focuses on setting the strategy in a new revenue stream for us. You will design and execute campaigns, closely supported by our social media team and reporting to our digital marketing manager. You will join an international team of marketing and communications professionals and join us on our journey to make science open.
Our office is located in London, but remote working options are available for candidates across the UK.
- Develop a search engine advertising strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness, lead generation and content acquisition
- Implement, manage and optimize Google Search Ads campaigns
- Support the implementation of Google Display and video advertising campaigns
- Test creatives, landing pages and new remarketing tactics
- Define and monitor key metrics to assess campaign performance and impact
- Report to stakeholders on performance and adjust strategies as needed
- Work with the Brand, Communications, PR, and Creative & Design teams to ensure brand messaging and promotional initiatives are delivered effectively
- Monitor trends in digital marketing tools, apps, design and analytics
- Monitor team performance and professional development, set goals and conduct annual reviews
- Oversee and track the annual budget and ensure it is fully maximized
You will have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications or digital marketing or any relevant field
- Experience managing and optimizing high volume paid search campaigns on Google
- Experience managing and optimizing Google Display and Video campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Clear focus on results and analytical skills, ability to understand trends while reviewing data
- Ability to produce clear and concise data-driven presentations and reports
- Proven experience in using key tools such as Google Ads Manager, Ads Editor, Analytics, Keyword Planner; SEMrush
- Desirable: experience with Bing Ads
- Desirable: Google Ads and Google Analytics certification
What we offer
The international environment
With over 50 nationalities spread across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors and authors around the world.
- 25 days of annual leave
- 4 days wellness
- Contribution to the annual company bonus
- Plenty of learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- 3 days of volunteering via our online platform
- Headspace app access
- Online yoga classes
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming place to work. Recruitment is free from discrimination, including on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different countries, our diversity creates dynamic teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.